Keep Danger Out!
The Boot is an interior door safety device that can be deployed in an instant, preventing entry into a classroom or office during an active shooter scenario. A five pound rectangular-shaped plate of ¼” cold-rolled industrial steel, with steel pins and a floor-mounted steel sleeve, it is small but mighty - when fully engaged it can withstand up to 16,000 pounds of pressure.
Let safety IN!
The Boot is the only safety device of its kind that allows safety personnel to quickly and efficiently open the door from the OUTSIDE – letting safety in. Using this patent-pending system, emergency personnel (including law-enforcement, fire or EMS personnel, or designated school officials) can gain access to a space secured by the Boot within seconds.
- Simple one-step engagement
- Deploys without leaving the room or looking for keys
- Unobtrusive when not needed, but instantly available in a crisis
- Works on both inward and outward swinging doors
- One time purchase - never needs updating
- Not reliant on electricity
Also Available: The Boot Storage Box
- Provides a secure place for The Boot when not in use
- Single motion removal of The Boot from The Boot Storage Box
- Custom color options available